What is Creapure ®?
- Creapure® is the most widely studied form of creatine and is ranked highly for its safety, efficacy and reliability.
- Creapure® is 100% vegan— raw materials and intermediates used for its manufacturing are not derived from animal or herbal products
- The production of Creapure® Creatine is IFS FOOD certified— a quality standard recognized by the “Global Food Safety Initiative”.
- In addition, Creapure® is both Kosher and Halal certified.
How does Creapure® work?
- Creapure® works like Creatine—only better! This product is cleaner and the results are therefore more impressive. Creatine boosts the body’s energy currency, ATP (Adenosine Tri-phosphate). Increased ATP allows you to have more muscle energy and train harder, which thus helps boost muscle growth and athletic performance.
Why Choose Creatine?
- Creatine is not only the most studied sports supplement, but also proven to be the best nutrient to enhance muscle mass.
How Much & When to Consume?
- Mix 1 rounded scoop (5g) in 8 to 10 fl oz of water, juice or protein shake. For best results, consume immediately after your workout. Do not exceed 5g per dose and 20 g per day. With Creapure® you don’t need a loading phase.
☑ Increased Fat Free Muscle Mass (6.3%)
☑ Increased Bench Press (24%) and Squats (32%)
☑ Increased Type-1 (35%), Type-II A (36%) and Type-II AB (35%) Muscle Fiber