UNDERSTANDING OF OUR WELL SOURCED INGREDIENTS:
Beta Hydroxy Butyrate (BHB):
- The most abundant of the 3 ketone bodies synthesized by the body on a Fitness Diet. BHB in ‘Level up’ provides many benefits :
- Boosts Energy Levels
- Enhances Cognition
- Fights inflammation in the body
- Promotes stronger immunity
- Extracted from Cocoa beans, Theobromine has strong anti-inflammatory properties and may prevent certain tumours.
- Taurine has always been a favourite ingredient for leading Energy Drink brands, with strong reasons:
- Hydrates the body & balances electrolyte levels
- Prevents fatigue & may enhance exercise performance levels
- May decrease Muscle soreness post workout
- Potent antioxidant which scavenges Free Radicals
- A powerful Nootropic, Acetyl L-Carnitine, can enhance strength at the Gym by boosting muscle mitochondrial energy production
- The “Acetyl” group in L-Carnitine easily finds access to the brain thereby enhancing memory & learning
- It may also burn fat while supporting muscle building—a true double bonanza!
- For us Coffee addicts who can’t do without our daily fix, Caffeine in Level up helps keep us alert—at office or in the gym
- Caffein is also known to improve energy levels & burn fat
- Although strengthening bone & teeth density is our favorite use, calcium is also important for the synthesis & release of neurotransmitters, while preserving memory!
- Athletes swear by the benefits of Magnesium during cramps & soreness
- Magnesium is known to alleviate symptoms of Depression & elevate mood
- Magnesium also cardio protective benefits
The power of ‘B Vitamins’:
- B vitamins are known to enhance energy levels by converting the food we eat to glucose
- In combination with Folate & Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 has potent neuroprotective activities preventing Cognitive decline
- Vitamin B6 & B12 is also known to prevent anaemia thus maintaining energy levels & preventing fatigue
- A natural Flavinoid that exists in citrus fruits, Naringin may have a beneficial impact on metabolic syndrome—a cluster of conditions that increase risk of heart disease.
- Bioavailable Hydrolyzed Isolate Protein.
- Sugar-Free | GMO-Free | Gluten-Free
- No Artificial Colour
- No Preservative